Scolars.com has 20 years of experience in on-line abstract management. We have handled hundreds of conferences, and over 100,000 abstracts. Our system is flexible, secure, robust, well tested, and most of all easy for authors to use. We can manage conferences of any size, and from any discipline.
- On-line submission of abstracts, through a secure, robust site
- Accepts abstracts in any language (UTF-16)
- Full support for Greek characters, math symbols, and other symbol sets
- The submission site currently available in English and French. Other languages can be accomodated as well. Please ask.
- Supports multiple data tables and images within abstract
- All abstracts are fully editable until end of the submission period
- Adjustable word count limits on both the title and body of the abstract
- Confirmation emails sent to authors
- Technical support for authors, reviewers and organizers
- Prospective reviewer qualification, with flexible reviewer surveys
- The peer review system is very flexible, allowing abstracts to be assigned to reviewers by any criteria, and permits either on-line or off-line review of abstracts as needed.
- Our program development tools allow Program Chairs to easily summarize the review data, and build the program sessions
- Review notices are sent to authors, and tracked to ensure they have received their notice
- When it comes time to publish the abstracts, we can display them on-line in a searchable web portal, export to PDF, Word, InDesign and other formats.
- Confirmation and scheduling of session chairs