We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard information in our possession.
Why we ask for personal information?
The information you provide when submitting an abstract, or registering for a conference:
- To identify you and to ensure that your information is processed quickly and securely. We need to know your email address and password in order to verify that you are the correct person to receive correspondence.
- As part of the verification process, to ensure you are the authorized recipient of a receipt, or other correspondence.
- To establish and maintain an efficient, responsible commercial relationship with you, and to provide ongoing service with minimal disruption.
- To better understand your requirements and preferences related to the conference.
- To ensure effective operation of the Service, we may need to collect on behalf of or share personal information to the client within the conference.